Friday, August 3, 2007

Weight Watchers again


I still need to lose 15 - 20 lbs to get to what I consider my ideal weight. I don't have a lot of willpower on my own, so I think I am going to go back to Weight Watchers. It worked for me before. I should be able to watch my calories and do lots of exercise and get to where I need to be. Just not working that way though. I will count calories for a couple of days and then get lazy. One week I will ride my bike and do some Spinning, the next week I may be lucky to get in one workout. So I think the discipline I get by attending Weight Watchers and weighing in weekly may be what I need to do. Last time I went from 180 down to 165 - I just didn't keep it off. Right now I am 183 and I want to get back down to 165 and stay there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, you look pretty cute to me. You sure it isn't muscle? ;-)
catherine

Anonymous said...

PS, if you didn't know, you were linked at Trust But Verify, that's how I got here. Expect a few more hits, perhaps. catherine