Thursday, September 13, 2012

Still here!

Haven't done anything with this blog for a long time. I thought about abandoning it, but I'm not sure. I haven't even been on my bike for a couple of years and have even thought of selling it. I even took pictures of it in preparation for putting it up on Craigs list. I have been doing a lot of running and have a blog set up for my running as well. I am having second thoughts about giving up cycling now. Part of the reason I haven't gotten back out there is the loss of a local cyclist who was killed during a road race when she ran into the back of a SAG vehicle. I think I got a little scared after that happened and so my bike just sits there. So, a little air in the tires, a little oil on the chain, a battery for the bike computer and I could be back out there. We'll see.

No comments: